Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arcadia Farm

My Parents introduced me to this restaurant about a month ago and I have been in love ever since. Arcadia Farm is tucked away in the downtown art district in Scottsdale and it feels like a lil piece of Northern California to me for some reason. Its very cute and charming and would be a great place for a cozy, romantic dinner with your loved one, or a laid back intimate lunch with a friend.

At night the lighting is dim and inviting with little candles placed on the tables and mantles.




The garden patios are are great, again I feel like I'm in California wine country when I look at this place, not Arizona.


The strawberry chicken salad is what I get when I'm here. I ordered out this time but it still tastes just as good. Their poppy seed dressing is to die for!

Sorry for the picture quality I think I may have broken my camera the other day haha anyways hope you enjoyed and that one day you can enjoy the restaurant! Here is the website if you are interested http://www.arcadiafarmscafe.com/afs/index.html

No comments: