Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ball Game

Watching the baseball game from the pool in right field at the Dbacks game!!! I've always wanted to kick it in the pool suite and take in a game!!!! This Wed I was lucky enough to do so! It was awesome we were right there up against the fence and definitely close enough to heckle the right and center fielders. Jason Werth of the Pirates totally got an earful! Haha poor guy probably went home and cried :) We even got our boys Chris Young and Justin Upton to give us a wave and a nod.. Have I mentioned I LOVE baseball!!? Thank you so much for inviting me Ashley! It was great!!!

I love this pic and it will now remind me of my friend Amy and all of her feet pictures from around the world, she is so clever! Check out my my hideously cute toes...


Tonight I got to hang out with some good friends I haven't seen in way too long! Stevie, Amy, Katie and I went for some sushi at a pretty cool revolving sushi restaurant. I'd never been to one before but I will definitely do it again. Good sushi for a great price and lots of choices! After dinner Stevie, Ashley and I went to see Harry Potter. I loved it but holy crap someone in that theater had some stinky freaking gas! Hahaha

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like a blast! love the toe picture! haha!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

those are cute! Love them!

*Becky* said...

fun!!! Glad you were able to hang out with those peeps!! Love the toes! Very cute